音標：[ in'fekt ] 讀音:用"infect"造句"infect"怎麼讀"infect"的同義詞
- I am cold; no fervour infects me .
- She infected the whole class with her laughter .
- What about those already infected ?
- His high spirits infected all his companies .
- Let her not infect the whole flock .
- The entire wound may not be infected initially .
- The plain was infected with malaria .
- His courage infected the followers .
- The wound was infected with germs .
- Airborne spores infect freshly exposed wood .
- contaminate with a disease or microorganism
- communicate a disease to; "Your children have infected you with this head cold"
- affect in a contagious way; "His laughter infects everyone who is in the same room"
- corrupt with ideas or an ideology; "society was infected by racism"
- infectとは意味：infect v. …に伝染する; 感染させる.【副詞１】◆a badly infected ear ひどい感染癥にかかっている耳◆a chronically infected liver 慢性感染癥に冒されている肝臓◆become easily infected by disease germs 病菌に容易に感染する◆Because of its large gay population San...