音標：[ 'infərəns ] 發音:
- This inference is warranted by the facts .
- This inference was drawn by hesiod .
- Is this inference too presumptuous ?
- Inference from evidence could not be challenged .
- These inferences are likely to prove well-founded .
- The careful observation and inference was his daily work .
- A teacher should be good at drawing inferences about other cases from one instance .
- What inferences have we been able to draw from one roll of the die ?
- The second objective is to develop the first principles of statistical inference .
- Induction is often used for any inference whose premises do not entail its conclusions .
- the reasoning involved in drawing a conclusion or making a logical judgment on the basis of circumstantial evidence and prior conclusions rather than on the basis of direct observation
- inferenceとは意味：inference n. 推論, 推理, 推測.【動詞＋】◆derive an inference from facts 事実から推論する◆draw an inference from… …から推斷する draw one's own inference 獨自の判斷を下す draw inferences not validated by facts 事実の裏づけのない推論をする◆make an in...