音標：[ in'finiti ] 讀音:
- The far point of a normal eye is at infinity .
- They had an infinity of adventures .
- Boundaries of the polygon may extend to infinity .
- These suitable values will be zero or infinity .
- Curves running from the origin to infinity may serve as branch cuts .
- The bald, bare landscape widened about him to infinity .
- The fields covered with snow became a vast expanse of whiteness stretching to infinity .
- The surface energy of a material is the work done separate two surfaces to infinity .
- Apparently as λ approaches infinity the resulting function will no longer appear periodic .
- The most distant object for which an image can be formed on the retina is then nearer than infinity .
- time without end