音標：[ 'insələnt ] 讀音:用"insolent"造句"insolent"怎麼讀"insolent"的同義詞
- Are you not first going to punish this insolent boy ?
- You are an insolent fellow .
- She is the most insolent creature i ever put my eyes on .
- I put my request in an absurd, almost insolent form .
- The cold, insolent voice held an unmistakable confidence .
- He was not insolent to his benefactor, he was simply insensible .
- The tone was typical chandler-half fawning, half insolent .
- They were insolent and overbearing to the servants and friends of penelope .
- The attendant vaulted into the car, backed it up with insolent skill, and put it where it belonged .
- I am sick of london, and of balls, and of young dandies with their chintips, and of the insolent great ladies .
- unrestrained by convention or propriety; "an audacious trick to pull"; "a barefaced hypocrite"; "the most bodacious display of tourism this side of Anaheim"- Los Angeles Times; "bald-faced lies"; "brazen arrogance"; "the modern world with its quick material successes and insolent belief in the boundless possibilities of progress"- Bertrand Russell
同義詞：audacious, barefaced, bodacious, bald-faced, brassy, brazen, brazen-faced,
- marked by casual disrespect; "a flip answer to serious question"; "the student was kept in for impudent behavior"
同義詞：impudent, snotty-nosed, flip,
- insolentとは意味：insolent adj. 橫柄な, ごう慢な.【副詞】◆He was coldly insolent to those he considered his inferiors. 相手が自分より下だと見ると彼は冷たくごう慢だった.【＋前置詞】◆He is insolent in his manner. 態度が橫柄だ◆It was insolent of him to fancy that he c...