音標：[ ˌinspə'reiʃən ] 讀音:
- The book provides insight and inspiration .
- Deep inspiration causes the liver to descend .
- Their inspiration was huber matos .
- Some sacred inspiration perhaps had come to him ..
- The poem is a pure inspiration .
- She drew inspiration from her childhood experiences .
- Teacher 's inspiration lived on after her death .
- I always seem to get inspiration and renewed vitality .
- Tom brangwen's mood of inspiration began to pass away .
- Your presence on the spot will be an inspiration to all .
- the act of inhaling; the drawing in of air (or other gases) as in breathing
同義詞：inhalation, aspiration, intake, breathing in,
- arousing to a particular emotion or action
- a product of your creative thinking and work; "he had little respect for the inspirations of other artists"; "after years of work his brainchild was a tangible reality"
- (theology) a special influence of a divinity on the minds of human beings; "they believe that the books of Scripture were written under divine guidance"
- a sudden intuition as part of solving a problem
- arousal of the mind to special unusual activity or creativity