音標：[ in'tent ] 讀音:用"intent"造句"intent"怎麼讀
- His intent blue eyes still stirred her .
- All of them hunched over, intent .
- He gazed at their intent faces .
- I 'm afraid it was not the original intent ...
- Clear evidence of his intent is to prolong the ritual .
- Men's minds were then intent on other things .
- The revised edition is to all intents and purposes a new book .
- Her look was very intent .
- The overall intent is not to provide test procedure manual .
- The steps were very intricate and their faces were intent and concentrated .
- an anticipated outcome that is intended or that guides your planned actions; "his intent was to provide a new translation"; "good intentions are not enough"; "it was created with the conscious aim of answering immediate needs"; "he made no secret of his designs"
同義詞：purpose, intention, aim, design,
- the intended meaning of a communication
- giving or marked by complete attention to; "that engrossed look or rapt delight"; "then wrapped in dreams"; "so intent on this fantastic...narrative that she hardly stirred"- Walter de la Mare; "rapt with wonder"; "wrapped in thought"
同義詞：captive, absorbed, engrossed, enwrapped, wrapped,