音標：[ in'tenʃən ] 讀音:
- My intentions are only not to be poor .
- This i certainly had no intention of entering .
- I 'm somewhat suspicious of his intentions .
- That presumably was not his original intention .
- I simply could n't figure out his intention .
- She did not proclaim her intention .
- These remarks checked her intentions .
- Her good intentions were repaid by evil results ..
- I had no intentions of being caught by the sheriff .
- His intention had been to reconnoiter .
- an act of intending; a volition that you intend to carry out; "my intention changed once I saw her"
- an anticipated outcome that is intended or that guides your planned actions; "his intent was to provide a new translation"; "good intentions are not enough"; "it was created with the conscious aim of answering immediate needs"; "he made no secret of his designs"
同義詞：purpose, intent, aim, design,
- (usually plural) the goal with respect to a marriage proposal; "his intentions are entirely honorable"