音標：[ 'intəvəl ] 發音:
- The trees were planted at 20 feet intervals .
- She is delirious , but has lucid intervals .
- The scenes are changed during the interval .
- We had a quick drink in the interval .
- An interval of silence shows respect for the dead .
- The heat period appears at regular intervals .
- The runners started at intervals .
- The interval oc is known as the domain of dependence .
- The first group was given 5 doses at weekly intervals .
- Let the beam be divided into fine equal intervals .
- the distance between things; "fragile items require separation and cushioning"
- a set containing all points (or all real numbers) between two given endpoints
- the difference in pitch between two notes
- a definite length of time marked off by two instants
- intervalとは意味：interval n. 間隔, 合間; 休止期間; 《英》 幕間(まくあい), 休憩時間; 〔音楽〕 音程.【動詞＋】◆He performed some conjuring tricks to fill the interval. 間をもたせるためいくつか手品をやってみせた◆They had an interval of ten minutes between the Bach and the ...
lunitidal interval 中文, harmonic interval 中文, complemental interval 中文, intervaginal space 中文, intervaginal spaces 中文, intervaginal spaces of optic nerve 中文, intervaginar 中文, intervaginar space 中文, interval abutting one another 中文, interval algebra 中文, interval analysis 中文, interval angle-closure glaucoma 中文,