發音:用"investiture"造句"investiture" in a sentence"investiture"怎麼讀"investiture"的同義詞
- Investiture is distinct from homage .
- A study on peerage investiture of the household of banners
- This investiture of the grotesque and impossible with reality , he looked upon as a trick - a skilful trick at best
- A total of 12 professionals and three moderators will discuss these topics at the talks , which will kick off hkbu s 2nd silver jubilee and senior alumni investiture this month
- To honour alumni for their tremendous achievements and contributions to society , the university will hold its 2nd silver jubilee and senior alumni investiture on 28 may 2005 ( saturday )
- investiture in Hindi
- investiture 意味
- investiture meaning
- investiture en francais
- investiture artinya
- investiture 뜻
- investiture перевод
- investiture แปล
- investiture là gì
- investitureとは意味：investiture n. 敘任, 授與.【動詞＋】◆hold an investiture 任命式をとり行なう.【＋前置詞】◆the investiture of the Prince of Wales プリンスオブウェールズの敘任式◆investiture with a title 稱號の授與.