音標：[ dʒæk ]
過去式:jacked 完成式:jacked 名詞複數:jacks 進行式:jacking
- I thought you were quieting down, jack .
- He received the contents of jack 's pistol .
- Jack 's trousers are through at the knees .
- He must have smelt the smell of jack .
- Jack and maria both pleaded with him .
- They would jack off if they get the chance .
- Jack , to his credit , refused to get involved .
- Do you know about jack getting arrested ?
- Down the broad white road ran jack .
- Jack dragged his eyes away from the fire .
- male donkey
- any of several fast-swimming predacious fishes of tropical to warm temperate seas
- tool for exerting pressure or lifting
- one of four face cards in a deck bearing a picture of a young prince
- small flag indicating a ship''s nationality
- game equipment consisting of one of several small six-pointed metal pieces that are picked up while bouncing a ball in the game of jacks
- an electrical device consisting of a connector socket designed for the insertion of a plug
- a small ball at which players aim in lawn bowling
- immense East Indian fruit resembling breadfruit; it contains an edible pulp and nutritious seeds that are commonly roasted
- someone who works with their hands; someone engaged in manual labor
同義詞：laborer, manual laborer, labourer,
- a small worthless amount; "you don''t know jack"
同義詞：doodly-squat, diddly-squat, diddlysquat, diddly-shit, diddlyshit, diddly, diddley, squat, shit,
- hunt with a jacklight
- lift with a special device; "jack up the car so you can change the tire"
這些城市拼了！為了留住大學生 送戶口送房子還送錢 （雙語）