音標：[ 'dʒækit ] 發音：
過去式:jacketed 完成式:jacketed 名詞複數:jackets 進行式:jacketing
- He never possessed a dinner jacket .
- The acid has burnt a hole in my jacket .
- Whereabouts did you leave your jacket ?
- The gun caused a bulge in his jacket .
- She wore a jacket and skirt of purple velvet .
- This jacket has n't been properly washed .
- Around the engine cylinder is a water jacket .
- Make two children 's jackets out of this gown .
- The life jacket buoyed her up until help arrived .
- He bought a jacket at the gentleman 's outfitters .
- (dentistry) dental appliance consisting of an artificial crown for a broken or decayed tooth; "tomorrow my dentist will fit me for a crown"
同義詞：crown, crownwork, jacket crown, cap,
- a short coat
- an outer wrapping or casing; "phonograph records were sold in cardboard jackets"
- the tough metal shell casing for certain kinds of ammunition
- the outer skin of a potato
- put a jacket on; "The men were jacketed"
- provide with a thermally non-conducting cover; "The tubing needs to be jacketed"