過去式:japanned 完成式:japanned 進行式:japanning
- He was asked to demonstrate his talent to japan .
- He spent the remainder of his years in japan ..
- He imports machines from germany and japan .
- Japan were acquiescing in being strangled .
- He is understanding, and he's lived in japan .
- Japan had easy access to our market .
- Germany's defeat was bound to drag down japan .
- He went to japan and soon made a big fortune .
- I would give my little finger to go to japan .
- We set sail from china for japan .
- lacquer with a durable glossy black finish, originally from the orient
- lacquerware decorated and varnished in the Japanese manner with a glossy durable black lacquer
- coat with a lacquer, as done in Japan
- japanとは意味：Japan n. 日本.【形容詞 名詞＋】◆central Japan 中部日本◆modern Japan 近代の日本◆Japan now 現代の日本◆present-day Japan 現在の日本◆rural Japan 日本のいなか◆southwestern Japan 日本の南西部.【前置詞＋】◆imports from Japan 日本からの輸入品◆Lake Biwa is the big...
japan ink 中文, japan cabinet 中文, japan allspice 中文, japan wax 中文, japan china 中文, japan earth 中文, japan ware 中文, japan medlar 中文, japan cedar 中文, japa 中文, japa ed leather 中文, japadre 中文, japalura luei 中文, japalura mitsukurii 中文, japan (maff) 中文, japan a ociation of corrosion control 中文, japan academy prize 中文, japan accounting association 中文,