音標：[ dʒɔ: ] 讀音:
過去式:jawed 完成式:jawed 名詞複數:jaws 進行式:jawing
- He was snatched from the jaws of death .
- He stared in amazement and his jaw dropped .
- She went back to her game, jaw clenched .
- He set his jaw in a determined fashion .
- The jaws snap shut to take a sample .
- The universal chuck has only three jaws .
- He was in the jaws of the world .
- Her jaw became a trifle set .
- The guide slowly led through the pass 's jaws ..
- Now she noted that his jaw was square .
- holding device consisting of one or both of the opposing parts of a tool that close to hold an object
- the part of the skull of a vertebrate that frames the mouth and holds the teeth
- the bones of the skull that frame the mouth and serve to open it; the bones that hold the teeth
- censure severely or angrily; "The mother scolded the child for entering a stranger''s car"; "The deputy ragged the Prime Minister"; "The customer dressed down the waiter for bringing cold soup"
同義詞：call on the carpet, take to task, rebuke, rag, trounce, reproof, lecture, reprimand, dress down, call down, scold, chide, berate, bawl out, remonstrate, chew out, chew up, have words, lambaste, lambast,
- talk incessantly and tiresomely
同義詞：yack, yack away, rattle on, yap away,
- talk socially without exchanging too much information; "the men were sitting in the cafe and shooting the breeze"
同義詞：chew the fat, shoot the breeze, chat, confabulate, confab, chitchat, chit-chat, chatter, chaffer, natter, gossip, claver, visit,
- chew (food); to bite and grind with the teeth; "He jawed his bubble gum"; "Chew your food and don''t swallow it!"; "The cows were masticating the grass"
同義詞：chew, masticate, manducate,
false jaw 中文, phossy jaw 中文, lumpy jaw 中文, lock jaw 中文, lantern jaw 中文, jaw breaker 中文, jaw crusher 中文, jaw plate 中文, heidelberg jaw 中文, javurek 中文, javurkova 中文, javvin technologies inc 中文, javy lopez 中文, javzjan velayat-e 中文, jaw (teeth) positive-contact coupling 中文, jaw abnormality 中文, jaw amplifier 中文, jaw and toothed coupling 中文,