音標：[ dʒet ] 發音:用"jet"造句"jet"怎麼讀"jet"的同義詞"jet" meaning
- Owing to jet lag, i left so tired .
- Suddenly her blood rose in a jet .
- The tobacco jetted up into his lungs .
- There was the sound of a jet aircraft overhead .
- Many jets have an afterburner .
- The ram jet is the simplest of the three .
- Another flight of jets exploded through sound .
- Are you over your jet lag yet ?
- The effects of jet detachment must be kept in mind .
- Jets coursed the area daily .
- of the blackest black; similar to the color of jet or coal
同義詞：coal-black, jet-black, pitchy, sooty,
- issue in a jet; come out in a jet; stream or spring forth; "Water jetted forth"; "flames were jetting out of the building"
- fly a jet plane
- an artificially produced flow of water
- an airplane powered by one or more jet engines
同義詞：jet plane, jet-propelled plane,
- street names for ketamine
同義詞：K, super acid, special K, honey oil, green, cat valium, super C,
- the occurrence of a sudden discharge (as of liquid)
同義詞：squirt, spurt, spirt,
- atmospheric discharges (lasting 10 msec) bursting from the tops of giant storm clouds in blue cones that widen as they flash upward
同義詞：blue jet, reverse lightning,
- a hard black form of lignite that takes a brilliant polish and is used in jewelry or ornamentation