音標：[ 'dʒə:nl ] 發音:
- The journal rubs against the bearing surface .
- He would get back to the journal in a minute .
- Ah, yes, a new journal might be worth trying .
- We're reading marie bashkirtseff's journal .
- He contributed to various journals .
- As usual, he took considerable pains over his journal .
- The clerk of the house prepares the journals of the house .
- Gifts of books and journals can often be quite fortuitous .
- The "nation" and other such liberal journals were equally bitter .
- Busy with his journal or addressing a lyceum, he was untroubled .
- the part of the axle contained by a bearing
- a record book as a physical object
- a daily written record of (usually personal) experiences and observations
- a periodical dedicated to a particular subject; "he reads the medical journals"
- a ledger in which transactions have been recorded as they occurred
- journalとは意味：journal n.(1) 定期刊行物, 雑誌, 日刊新聞.【動詞＋】◆edit a journal 雑誌を編集する He edits a trade journal. ある業界誌の編集をしている◆launch a new journal 雑誌を創刊する◆publish a new journal 新しい雑誌を出版する◆Does the library take many journals? その...