音標：[ 'dʒʌmpə ] 讀音:用"jumper"造句"jumper"怎麼讀
- You have turned your jumper inside out .
- The child has picked a hole in his new jumper .
- She is knitting a jumper for one of her grandchildren .
- The best high jumper in the world can lift himself only a few feet above the earth .
- - nice jumper . - my mother ' s taste never falters
- Nice jumper . - my mother ' s taste never falters
- Why the hell are you taking contested jumpers ? ?
- Had jumper cables in my head and the rest was
- Reinforce the sleeves of a jumper eg with elbow patches
- My zebra wins , i get your filly , the white jumper
- (basketball) a player releases the basketball at the high point of a jump
- a sleeveless dress resembling an apron; worn over other clothing
- a loose jacket or blouse worn by workmen
- a small connector used to make temporary electrical connections
- a coverall worn by children
- a crocheted or knitted garment covering the upper part of the body
- an athlete who competes at jumping; "he is one hell of a jumper"
- a person who jumps; "as the jumper neared the ground he lost control"; "the jumper''s parachute opened"