- Look , no. 5 jumps and is heading it .
- Goldie epstein jumped up and down .
- Why does he always jump down your throat ?
- Her heart jumped when she heard the news .
- They jumped ravines, they slid down cliffs .
- She holds the world record for the long jump .
- He is too smart not to jump at the chance .
- Two thoughts had jumped into her mind .
- Chiuyuan jumped into a river to commit suicide .
- He jumped three inches clear of the bar .
- the act of jumping; propelling yourself off the ground; "he advanced in a series of jumps"; "the jumping was unexpected"
- the act of participating in an athletic competition in which you must jump
jump 中文, jumping pole 中文, pole jumping 中文, jump cuts 中文, jumping jack 中文, jump wire 中文, jump cut 中文, jumping sheet 中文, jump hook 中文, jumpfeed 中文, jumpforming 中文, jumphenomena 中文, jumphenomenon 中文, jumpiness 中文, jumping and skipping about 中文, jumping and spinning inside kick 中文, jumping and turning back and flying kick 中文, jumping and turning back kick 中文,