音標：[ 'kidni ] 讀音:
- The kidneys are highly vascularized organs .
- Joe has also heard of kidney stones .
- The left kidney and psoas shadows may be indistinct .
- The function of the kidneys is to excrete waste products .
- Adequate quantities of plasma continued to perfuse the kidney .
- A kidney also takes urea and mineral salts out of the blood .
- It is a tribute to the capacity of the kidneys to excrete alkali .
- It will denitrify the unwanted excess protein in the kidneys .
- The nephron is the structural and functional unit of the kidney .
- Fluorescent cells were not detected in tonsil, liner, larynx, and kidney .
- either of two bean-shaped excretory organs that filter wastes (especially urea) from the blood and excrete them and water in urine; "urine passes out of the kidney through ureters to the bladder"
- kidneyとは意味：kidney n. 腎臓; 《文語》 気質, 種類, 型.【動詞＋】◆The disease affects the kidneys. その病気は腎臓を冒す.【＋動詞】◆His kidneys don't function properly. 彼の腎臓はちゃんと機能していない Her kidneys are now functioning normally. 彼女の腎臓は今は正常に働いている.【形...
kidney potato 中文, kidney stone 中文, floating kidney 中文, kidney machine 中文, kidney ore 中文, kidner 中文, kidner operation 中文, kidner operation with tendon transfer 中文, kidner手術 中文, kidner手術伴腱轉移 中文, kidney allograft 中文, kidney and lung in harmony 中文, kidney and upper bladder 中文, kidney associating with bladder 中文,