音標：[ ni: ] 讀音:
過去式:kneed 完成式:kneed 名詞複數:knees 進行式:kneeing
- Jack 's trousers are through at the knees .
- A sharp pain stabbed at his right knee .
- His long white beard grew down over his knees .
- Eliza smoothed her dress over her knees .
- He likes to sleep with his knees drawn up .
- His knee pained him, and his soul felt gloomy .
- She tripped and banged her knee on the desk .
- The knee jerk is a typical respondent .
- He scraped his knee when he fell .
- She fell and put her knee out of joint .
- joint between the femur and tibia in a quadruped; corresponds to the human knee
- the part of a trouser leg that provides the cloth covering for the knee
- hinge joint in the human leg connecting the tibia and fibula with the femur and protected in front by the patella
同義詞：knee joint, human knee, articulatio genus, genu,