發音:用"la"造句"la" in a sentence"la"怎麼讀"la"的同義詞
- La faloise declared her to be quite the thing .
- Let us have an a la carte dinner . bring us the menu , please .
- Higgins begins half singing half yawning an air from la fanciulla del golden west .
- The dominant joint system strikes roughly east, normal to the axis of la veta synclche .
- He didn't want to be picked up this afternoon for a traffic violation in las vegas .
- One thing he had not done, either before or after la mission, was to grow a beard .
- No single phrase of his reverberates or penetrates as so many of la bruyere's do .
- The interview began with a detailed review of several ford dealer dinners in las vegas .
- Though he doubted the wisdom of using falcons, dr. de la fuente undertook the project .
- She turns her shoulder to charles and walks past him to the more congenial neighbourhood of dunois and la hire .
- the syllable naming the sixth (submediant) note of a major or minor scale in solmization