音標：[ 'læŋgwidʒ ] 發音:
- Peter loves juggling with language .
- I would never call german an easy language .
- Language is apparently governed by a code .
- He got a first in modern language .
- This language serves to disguise and obscure .
- Do you mean that my language is improper ?
- He has made himself master of the language .
- English is the universal language of today .
- I am unfamiliar with the greek language .
- Her own language is not entirely colourless .
- the mental faculty or power of vocal communication; "language sets homo sapiens apart from all other animals"
- the cognitive processes involved in producing and understanding linguistic communication; "he didn''t have the language to express his feelings"
- a systematic means of communicating by the use of sounds or conventional symbols; "he taught foreign languages"; "the language introduced is standard throughout the text"; "the speed with which a program can be executed depends on the language in which it is written"
- a system of words used to name things in a particular discipline; "legal terminology"; "biological nomenclature"; "the language of sociology"
- the text of a popular song or musical-comedy number; "his compositions always started with the lyrics"; "he wrote both words and music"; "the song uses colloquial language"
- (language) communication by word of mouth; "his speech was garbled"; "he uttered harsh language"; "he recorded the spoken language of the streets"
同義詞：speech, speech communication, spoken communication, spoken language, voice communication, oral communication,
- languageとは意味：language n. 言語, 國語; 言葉, 言葉づかい, 言い回し.【動詞＋】◆abuse the English language 英語を誤用する◆acquire a second language 第 2 言語を習得する◆immigrants who adopt the language of their new country 新しい國の言葉を採り入れる移民たち◆butcher a la...