音標：[ lɔ: ] 發音:
- He's going to put me through law school .
- Our antitrust laws have been too severe .
- She had to work her way through law school .
- Law is the reflection of economic conditions .
- The powers of a judge are defined by law .
- The method swept america law schools .
- The law gives citizens the right to vote .
- The extant laws show a system .
- Law is developed by various communities .
- The law of the fang is not repealed .
- the learned profession that is mastered by graduate study in a law school and that is responsible for the judicial system; "he studied law at Yale"
同義詞：practice of law,
- a rule or body of rules of conduct inherent in human nature and essential to or binding upon human society
- a generalization that describes recurring facts or events in nature; "the laws of thermodynamics"
同義詞：law of nature,
- the branch of philosophy concerned with the law and the principles that lead courts to make the decisions they do
同義詞：jurisprudence, legal philosophy,
- legal document setting forth rules governing a particular kind of activity; "there is a law against kidnapping"
- the force of policemen and officers; "the law came looking for him"
同義詞：police, police force, constabulary,
- the collection of rules imposed by authority; "civilization presupposes respect for the law"; "the great problem for jurisprudence to allow freedom while enforcing order"
- lawとは意味：law n.(1) 法律, (一般的に)法; 掟(おきて); 慣例, ならわし; 《口語》 警察(官).【動詞＋】◆abrogate a law 《文語》 法律を廃止する◆administer the law 法律を適用する◆adopt a law 法律を採用する◆amend the law その法律を修正する◆annul a law 法律を廃棄する◆apply the law to the ca...