音標：[ li:s ] 發音:
過去式:leased 完成式:leased 名詞複數:leases 進行式:leasing
- The lease on my house has only a year to run .
- It is a lease of land for a substantial period .
- News of the leases leaked out at once .
- The lease expires in a month .
- The lease on our flat runs out in a few months .
- The firm leases an office with views over the river .
- Maybe you will want to move before your lease runs out .
- Leases frequently run for a year or a term of years .
- By grabbing the lease i had gained a little time .
- They're abandoning the lease .
- a contract granting use or occupation of property during a specified time for a specified payment
- property that is leased or rented out or let
- the period of time during which a contract conveying property to a person is in effect
同義詞：term of a contract,
- engage for service under a term of contract; "We took an apartment on a quiet street"; "Let''s rent a car"; "Shall we take a guide in Rome?"
同義詞：rent, hire, charter, engage, take,
- grant use or occupation of under a term of contract; "I am leasing my country estate to some foreigners"
- let for money; "We rented our apartment to friends while we were abroad"
- hold under a lease or rental agreement; of goods and services
同義詞：rent, hire, charter,
- leaseとは意味：１lease n. 借地契約, 賃貸借; 賃貸証明書; 賃借権, 租借権; 賃貸借期限.【動詞＋】◆the right to acquire a lease on a building 建物の賃借権を得る権利◆break one's lease 賃貸契約を破る◆cancel the lease その賃貸契約を取り消す◆extend the lease for ninety-nine years 租...