音標：[ lenz ] 發音:
用"lens"造句"lens" in a sentence"lens"怎麼讀"lens"的同義詞
過去式:lensed 完成式:lensed 名詞複數:lenses 進行式:lensing
- She heard the tinkle of the broken lens .
- Fit smoked plastic lenses in spectacles .
- Displacement of the lens is not uncommon .
- These sandstone bodies form elongate lenses .
- Light is condensed by means of lenses .
- A typical lens has a focal length(f)of 625 mm .
- By definition a cataract is an opacity in the lens .
- Immediately behind the iris is the crystalline lens .
- With special lenses and prisms we can manipulate this light .
- Skin cells just in front of them differentiate to form lenses .
- a transparent optical device used to converge or diverge transmitted light and to form images
同義詞：lense, lens system,
- electronic equipment that uses a magnetic or electric field in order to focus a beam of electrons
- biconvex transparent body situated behind the iris in the eye; its role (along with the cornea) is to focuses light on the retina
同義詞：crystalline lens, lens of the eye,
- (metaphor) a channel through which something can be seen or understood; "the writer is the lens through which history can be seen"
progressive lens 中文, lens turret 中文, convergent lens 中文, lens louse 中文, contact lens 中文, haptical lens 中文, field lens 中文, electron lens 中文, diverging lens 中文, lenrodiscontinuity 中文, lenrohydrodialeima 中文, lenroot 中文, lenroue 中文, lenrouilly 中文, lens aberration 中文, lens abnormality 中文, lens abrasive and polishing materials 中文, lens abrosive and polishing material 中文,