發音:用"liable for"造句"liable for"怎麼讀
- They may be liable for military service .
- He is liable for the fault of his son .
- One is liable for dolus resulting in damages .
- The court takes this opportunity to warn the defendant that he is liable for contempt .
- A major disadvantage of the partnership is that each member is liable for all the debts of the partnership .
- Any servant or agent of the consignor shall be liable for such loss if the loss is caused by fault or neglect on his part .
- Doctors are liable for the health of their patients
- I ' m not liable for unauthorized charges , am i
- It seems we shall not be held liable for the shortage
- At what age are men liable for military service
- liable forとは意味：《be ～》～に責任を持つ、～の責任を負うIn any event the parties shall remain liable for performance of this Agreement. 《契約書》いずれの場合も、両當事者は、本契約の履行に対して法的責任を負い続けるものとする。Neither party shall be liable for any default or delay...
liable 中文, party liable 中文, liable gene 中文, liable to 中文, found liable 中文, liable or not 中文, liable to infection 中文, be liable to 中文, be held liable 中文, liabilitywithoutnegligence 中文, liability過錯責任 中文, liability過失責任 中文, liabitities 中文, liable for a bill of exchange 中文, liable for a debt 中文, liable for damages 中文, liable for the charges 中文,