音標：[ laik ] 發音:用"like"造句"like"怎麼讀"like"的同義詞"like" meaning
- I do not like ruined, tattered cottages .
- I can't pretend that i do like them .
- I would like to talk to the manager himself .
- He behaved honestly, and like a man .
- You needn't blush like that, frieda !
- The more i know him , the more i like him .
- Hans : what is the weather like in spring ?
- I would like to be quit of the responsibility .
- Do n't bawl out like that. i can hear you .
- A man whose like we shall not see again
- resembling or similar; having the same or some of the same characteristics; often used in combination; "suits of like design"; "a limited circle of like minds"; "members of the cat family have like dispositions"; "as like as two peas in a pod"; "doglike devotion"; "a dreamlike quality"
- having the same or similar characteristics; "all politicians are alike"; "they looked utterly alike"; "friends are generally alike in background and taste"
- equal in amount or value; "like amounts"; "equivalent amounts"; "the same amount"; "gave one six blows and the other a like number"; "the same number"
- conforming in every respect; "boxes with corresponding dimensions"; "the like period of the preceding year"
- feel about or towards; consider, evaluate, or regard; "How did you like the President''s speech last night?"
- be fond of; "I like my nephews"
- find enjoyable or agreeable; "I like jogging"; "She likes to read Russian novels"
- prefer or wish to do something; "Do you care to try this dish?"; "Would you like to come along to the movies?"
- want to have; "I''d like a beer now!"
- a kind of person; "We''ll not see his like again"; "I can''t tolerate people of his ilk"
- a similar kind; "dogs, foxes, and the like", "we don''t want the likes of you around here"
同義詞：the like, the likes of,
- likeとは意味：１like n. 好み.【動詞＋】◆She knows all his likes and dislikes. 彼の好き嫌いをすべて知っている.【形容詞 名詞＋】◆one's personal likes and dislikes 個人的な好悪.【前置詞＋】◆one of my likes 私の好きなものの 1 つ.【雑】◆one's likes and dislikes 自分の好きなものと嫌いな...