音標：[ lain ] 發音:用"line"造句"line"怎麼讀"line"的同義詞"line" meaning
- He proved the existence of parallel lines .
- He lined out a few songs upon request .
- She hung the washing on the line to dry .
- He was always careful to toe the party line .
- She read a few lines and dropped the volume .
- Line up the glasses , and i 'll fill them .
- The three villages are on the same line .
- The broad lines on the map correspond to roads ..
- The actor has learned off his lines .
- Red lines were drawn under the topic sentences .
- the principal activity in your life that you do to earn money; "he''s not in my line of business"
同義詞：occupation, business, job, line of work,
- acting in conformity; "in line with"; "he got out of line"; "toe the line"
- a conductor for transmitting electrical or optical signals or electric power
同義詞：cable, transmission line,
- something (as a cord or rope) that is long and thin and flexible; "a washing line"
- the road consisting of railroad track and roadbed
同義詞：railway line, rail line,
- a commercial organization serving as a common carrier
- a particular kind of product or merchandise; "a nice line of shoes"
同義詞：product line, line of products, line of merchandise, business line, line of business,
- a pipe used to transport liquids or gases; "a pipeline runs from the wells to the seaport"
- mechanical system in a factory whereby an article is conveyed through sites at which successive operations are performed on it
同義詞：production line, assembly line,
- a telephone connection
同義詞：telephone line, phone line, telephone circuit, subscriber line,
- a conceptual separation or distinction; "there is a narrow line between sanity and insanity"
同義詞：dividing line, demarcation, contrast,
- a course of reasoning aimed at demonstrating a truth or falsehood; the methodical process of logical reasoning; "I can''t follow your line of reasoning"
同義詞：argumentation, logical argument, argument, line of reasoning,
- (often plural) a means of communication or access; "it must go through official channels"; "lines of communication were set up between the two firms"
同義詞：channel, communication channel,
- a short personal letter; "drop me a line when you get there"
同義詞：note, short letter, billet,
- a mark that is long relative to its width; "He drew a line on the chart"
- text consisting of a row of words written across a page or computer screen; "the letter consisted of three short lines"; "there are six lines in every stanza"
- persuasive but insincere talk that is usually intended to deceive or impress; "`let me show you my etchings'' is a rather worn line"; "he has a smooth line but I didn''t fall for it"; "that salesman must have practiced his fast line of talk"
- a succession of notes forming a distinctive sequence; "she was humming an air from Beethoven"
同義詞：tune, melody, air, strain, melodic line, melodic phrase,
- the descendants of one individual; "his entire lineage has been warriors"
同義詞：lineage, line of descent, descent, bloodline, blood line, blood, pedigree, ancestry, origin, parentage, stemma, stock,
- a connected series of events or actions or developments; "the government took a firm course"; "historians can only point out those lines for which evidence is available"
- a formation of people or things one behind another; "the line stretched clear around the corner"; "you must wait in a long line at the checkout counter"
- a formation of people or things one beside another; "the line of soldiers advanced with their bayonets fixed"; "they were arrayed in line of battle"; "the cast stood in line for the curtain call"
- a spatial location defined by a real or imaginary unidimensional extent
- in games or sports; a mark indicating positions or bounds of the playing area
- a fortified position (especially one marking the most forward position of troops); "they attacked the enemy''s line"
- a single frequency (or very narrow band) of radiation in a spectrum
- the maximum credit that a customer is allowed
同義詞：credit line, line of credit, bank line, personal credit line, personal line of credit,
- space for one line of print (one column wide and 1/14 inch deep) used to measure advertising
- a length (straight or curved) without breadth or thickness; the trace of a moving point
- a slight depression in the smoothness of a surface; "his face has many lines"; "ironing gets rid of most wrinkles"
同義詞：wrinkle, furrow, crease, crinkle, seam,
- reinforce with fabric; "lined books are more enduring"
- fill plentifully; "line one''s pockets"
- cover the interior of; "line the gloves"; "line a chimney"
- mark with lines; "sorrow had lined his face"
- make a mark or lines on a surface; "draw a line"; "trace the outline of a figure in the sand"
同義詞：trace, draw, describe, delineate,
- be in line with; form a line along; "trees line the riverbank"
- lineとは意味：１line n.(1) 線; 境界線, (區別する)一線; 標準; 電話線; 戦線; 管, パイプ; しわ, (手相の)線; 赤道; 輪郭.【動詞＋】◆alternate red and blue lines 赤い線と青い線を交互に引く◆The line between genius and madness is sometimes blurred. 天才と狂気の境界線ははっきりしないことがある◆...