音標：[ 'liniə ] 發音:用"linear"造句"linear"怎麼讀"linear"的同義詞"linear" meaning
- Here are linear measures in millimeters .
- Agarose is naturally linear polysaccharide .
- The ordinate scale is linear in decibels .
- The equations generated, however, are not linear .
- A linear differential transformer has three coils .
- A linear function is monotonic .
- Growth can be represented by a linear or log linear trend .
- It is unlikely that the effects of friction are linear with load .
- One significant development was the introduction of linear programming .
- Every basis of a linear space contains the same number of vectors .
- of a circuit or device having an output that is proportional to the input; "analogue device"; "linear amplifier"
- of or in or along or relating to a line; involving a single dimension; "a linear measurement"
- designating or involving an equation whose terms are of the first degree
- measured lengthwise; "cost of lumber per running foot"
- (of a leaf shape) long and narrow
linear accelerator 中文, linear distortion 中文, linear perspective 中文, linear thinking 中文, linear programming 中文, linear algebra 中文, linear measure 中文, lineament map 中文, lineament structure 中文, lineament system 中文, lineamentary analysis 中文, lineannotation 中文, linear (line) scale 中文, linear 3-d technique 中文, linear a 中文, linear a and linear b 中文,