- His heart is linked with the hearts of the masses .
- Phyl and bette linked arms, and moved on .
- The emotion that links them was absent .
- The crowd linked arms to form a barrier .
- I tramped five miles to the golf links .
- The unsaturated link occurs in a cyclic system .
- The cross-dating links were often tenuous .
- How was it linked to the disease-causing virus ?
- The two processes are inextricably linked .
- Nitric acid molecules are linked by hydrogen bonds .
- a golf course that is built on sandy ground near a shore
link 中文, linking 中文, link mounting 中文, link rod 中文, linking verb 中文, link up 中文, sleeve link 中文, link trainer 中文, link verb 中文, linkpackarealpa 中文, linkpin 中文, linkping 中文, linkping university 中文, linkpress 中文, links (manual edit from templates) 中文, links and 中文, links and links knitting 中文, links and links machine 中文,