音標：[ ləub ] 發音:
- It successively builds a sequence of lobes .
- Both lobes bear a few relatively long bristles .
- The cam may have three, four or six lobes .
- The rotor has recesses in its three faces between the lobes .
- Most ear lobes extend below the lower point of attachment of the ear .
- This represents successive stages of transfer of amplitude to later lobes .
- The chalazal parts of the endosperm containing free nuclei forms several lobes .
- Hepatomas localized to one lobe of the liver have been excised successfully on several occasions .
- In the lobed impeller the measuring chambers are the space between the lobes and the meter housing .
- Another aspect to consider is the fate of an abandoned delta lobe after the sediment supply had moved elsewhere .
- a rounded projection that is part of a larger structure
- (anatomy) a somewhat rounded subdivision of a bodily organ or part; "ear lobe"
- the enhanced response of an antenna in a given direction as indicated by a loop in its radiation pattern
- (botany) a part into which a leaf is divided
- lobeとは意味：lobe n. 耳たぶ; 〔解剖〕 葉(よう).【形容詞 名詞＋】◆the ear lobes 耳たぶ◆the frontal lobe 〔解剖〕 (大脳の)前頭葉◆His ears have pendulous lobes. ぶらさがった耳たぶをしている.【＋前置詞】◆the lobe of the ear 耳たぶ a lobe of a leaf 〔植物〕 葉の裂片 a lobe of the...