音標：[ ˌləukə'məutiv ] 讀音:
- He saw the locomotive bearing down on him .
- The wheels were set further back on the original locomotive .
- Through the tumult the locomotives whistled and hissed .
- The 5-ft driving wheels looked just like those of the ordinary locomotive except for the tyres .
- The first locomotive that tried to cross the lake fell through the ice and plunged to the bottom .
- A locomotive engineer slept through a signal and killed a hundred and fifty-four people .
- Compared to straight electric locomotives diesels save the heavy investment required for overhead wires or third rails .
- Failure analysis of valve in diesel locomotive
- Fracture failure analysis of gears working in locomotive
- Wheel contour gauge for railway locomotive and vehicle
- locomotiveとは意味：locomotive n. 機関車.【動詞＋】◆The locomotive was derailed by terrorists. 機関車はテロリストによって脫線させられた◆operate a locomotive 機関車を運転する.【＋動詞】◆The locomotive has broken down. その機関車は故障した◆The locomotive derailed at a bend...
locomotive faculty 中文, locomotive tender 中文, locomotive engine 中文, locomotive oil 中文, locomotive organs 中文, electric locomotive 中文, locomotive engineering 中文, locomorphic stage 中文, locomote 中文, locomotief de 中文, locomotion 中文, locomotion center 中文, locomotive (engine) shed 中文, locomotive and car marking 中文, locomotive barn 中文, locomotive bearing 中文,