音標：[ lɔst ] 讀音:用"lost"造句"lost"怎麼讀
- The fibers lose strength and become brittle .
- Do n't lose your temper over such a trifle ..
- They looked everywhere for the lost child .
- When two tigers fight , one is sure to lose ...
- I always lose at cards , with my bad luck .
- His misconduct let in a lost of troubles .
- Sure enough, tremaine lost his job .
- I got into a real flap when i lost my keys .
- Reckless driving may lose you even your life .
- His slowness lost him the chance .
- no longer in your possession or control; unable to be found or recovered; "a lost child"; "lost friends"; "his lost book"; "lost opportunities"
- spiritually or physically doomed or destroyed; "lost souls"; "a lost generation"; "a lost ship"; "the lost platoon"
- not gained or won; "a lost battle"; "a lost prize"
- not caught with the senses or the mind; "words lost in the din"
- unable to function; without help
- having lost your bearings; confused as to time or place or personal identity; "I frequently find myself disoriented when I come up out of the subway"; "the anesthetic left her completely disoriented"
- perplexed by many conflicting situations or statements; filled with bewilderment; "obviously bemused by his questions"; "bewildered and confused"; "a cloudy and confounded philosopher"; "just a mixed-up kid"; "she felt lost on the first day of school"
同義詞：baffled, befuddled, bemused, bewildered, confounded, confused, mazed, mixed-up, at sea,
- incapable of being recovered or regained; "his lost honor"
- deeply absorbed in thought; "as distant and bemused as a professor listening to the prattling of his freshman class"; "lost in thought"; "a preoccupied frown"
同義詞：bemused, deep in thought, preoccupied,
- people who are destined to die soon; "the agony of the doomed was in his voice"
losing 中文, lose 中文, lost cause 中文, lost tribes 中文, lost souls 中文, lost generation 中文, lost motion 中文, lost river 中文, losing hazard 中文, lossy line 中文, lossy material 中文, lossy medium 中文, lossy termination 中文, lossy travel time 中文, lost -17 中文, lost a big amount of money 中文, lost a lot of weight 中文, lost a set 中文,