音標：[ lʌŋ ] 讀音:
- For years i have lived with only one lung .
- It is the lime that eats away his lungs .
- He took a deep draught of air into his lungs .
- The pent-up air burst from his lungs .
- The diaphragm draws air into the lungs .
- The tobacco jetted up into his lungs .
- The carbon dioxide is expelled by the lungs .
- Smoking has a great deal to do with lung cancer ...
- This is a normal course of exit out of the lung .
- Lung cancer deprived him of his life .
- either of two saclike respiratory organs in the chest of vertebrates; serves to remove carbon dioxide and provide oxygen to the blood
- lungとは意味：lung n. 肺.【動詞＋】◆affect one's lungs 肺を悪くする◆have one's lungs examined periodically 定期的に肺の検診を受ける◆fill one's lungs with fresh air 新鮮な空気を胸いっぱいに吸いこむ◆have good lungs 聲が大きい, 聲量がある◆There I was, shouting my lun...