- 更多例句： 上一頁 下一頁
- Effects of tongluo prescription on angiotensin level in plasma , kidney , heart and abdominal aorta in diabetic rats
- Effect of simvastatin on vessel smooth muscle cell proliferation and possible mechanism after stenting in abdominal aorta of rabbits
- Effects of 17 - estradiol eluting stent implantation on neointima proliferation and re - endothelialization of abdominal aorta in rabbits
- The abdominal aorta is normally smaller than the thoracic aorta , and rupture of the abdominal aorta usually occurs at smaller sizes than in the thorax
- The vein was reconstructed by end - to - side anastomosis between the donor portal vein and the recipient superior mesenteric vein , and arterial reconstruction was carried out by end - to - side anastomosis of the donor to the recipient abdominal aorta
- a branch of the descending aorta
The abdominal aorta is the largest artery in the abdominal cavity. As part of the aorta, it is a direct continuation of the descending aorta (of the thorax).