- www . state . ak . us / adfg/
- Alaska Department of Fish and Game : http : / / www . state . ak . us / adfg
- In September 2015, ADFG officially opened the landmark commercial and residential investment project in Montenegro, The Capital Plaza.
- Alaska Fish and Game Department : http : / / www . state . ak . us / adfg / adfghome . htm
- Founded in 2011, the ADFG is headquartered in Abu Dhabi, with offices in Dubai, Eastern Europe, and London.
- It's difficult to find adfg in a sentence. 用adfg造句挺難的
- Board of Game : http : / / www . state . ak . us / adfg / boards / gameinfo / boghome . htm
- The ADFG has also undertaken a bear education campaign, including sending employees door to door to discourage Anchorage residents from leaving food and garbage out.
- Abu Dhabi Financial Group ( ADFG ) acquired 68.84 % of Northacre, which they own via Spadille Limited, a Jersey registered investment vehicle.
- The ADFG and the Friends of McNeil River have fought to keep the area closed to hunting and offer yearly ID books to help viewers identify each bear.
- A year later, in 2012, ADFG launched the listed private equity fund Qannas Investment Limited through a flotation on London Stock Exchange s Alternative Investment Market.
- The collaboration between ADFG and Etihad was not the first; in September 2015, Integrated Capital also participated in the $ 700 million note issued by Etihad.
- In November 2016, ADFG completed the acquisition of a 48.36 per cent stake in Dubai-based financial services firm Shuaa Capital from Dubai Group.
- During field work in summer 2010, the Alaska Department of Fish and Game ( ADFG ) determined the Prince of Wales Island wolf population has recently declined sharply.
- Northacre has submitted plans to redevelop New Scotland Yard, the Metropolitan Police headquarters, which was bought by ADFG in December 2014 for ?70 million, into luxury apartments.
- With strong links to financial institutions and alternative lenders, including ADFG itself, the platforms have access to capital that can be structured to specific corporate or project circumstances.