- arerugenn アレルゲン
- 更多例句： 上一頁 下一頁
- The first dose contain tiny amounts of the allergen or antigen.
- This puts a small amount of the allergen under the skin.
- Chronic exposure to the allergen may result in a lichenoid lesion.
- This is followed by allergen exposure in a genetically susceptible individual.
- In addition, the low allergen content ensures particularly clean air.
- A dust mask can also be worn to protect against allergens.
- It has been described as approximating an " ideal allergen ".
- Other proteins belonging to this family include the major pollen allergens:
- Manufacturers are given two ways in which to label food allergens.
- Functional dog clothes are for protection from the elements and allergens.