- It kept step, and marched alongside down the dense crowds mile after mile .
- I gave one desperate pull at the taut tow-rope to bring the boat alongside .
- Nancy shut the door alongside her, then went around to the driver's side .
- The clerk laid the two sheets of paper alongside and sedulously compared their contents .
- Pulled by the jeep, he ran alongside for a few paces, his feet hardly touching the ground .
- It's difficult to find alongside in a sentence. 用alongside造句挺難的
- A band of native reformers now appeared alongside of this ostman movement .
- His works are second-rate productions, alongside those of some of his contemporaries .
- Gordon reece working closely alongside her, they had the media well under control .
- When one team was relieved by another, they would stagger alongside the guns .
- The crowd that throngs the wharf as the steamer draws alongside is gay and debonair .
- The crewmen tried to haul in his skiff, but before they could get it alongside it sank .
- The missile tracker is mounted alongside the operator is tracking telescope and is collimated to it .
- Enoch davies and liam o'rourke were there, and eager to fill his place alongside her .
- Then he introduced his two star witnesses-the two tiny shells found alongside the body of maude bauer .
- On the more exposed hilltops the galeforce winds threatened to blow the car off the road and into the soggy turf alongside .