- In general, the sandstone body have been deposited by a river, possibly a distributary flowing on a coastal plain .
- It is not on the shores of continents or in the coastal islands, that the soul of the great pacific is found .
- On this surface the encroaching muskeg sea developed a carbonate bank fringed by coastal sabkhas in which gypsiferous deposits were formed .
- Of low pressure is affecting the south china coastal areas
- It is also a coastal city bordering on vietnam
- It's difficult to find coastal in a sentence. 用coastal造句挺難的
- Research of the natural disaster risk on coastal cities
- How far is it from the capital to that coastal city
- Strategy in developing agriculture in coastal cities
- Evaluation of coastal environmental resources : xiamen case study
- Coastal areas at both sides of the victoria harbour ; and
- The coastal waters teem with fat crabs
- Protect coastal zones from irreversible degradation
- The water smashes across low coastal areas
- On li hongzhg ' s thought of china ' s coastal defence policy
- A research of analogue system of coastal waters radar