- The wet filter cake was recrystallized from 650ml methanol .
- The colonies are replica-plated onto nitrocellulose filters .
- In x-ray fluorescence, pieces of the filter are used directly .
- The barnacle and the clam are two examples of filter feeders .
- Platelets are also filtered out of the circulation by the spleen .
- It's difficult to find filter in a sentence. 用filter造句挺難的
- The mixture is subsequently passed through a flat membrane filter .
- Add 20 mg. of diatomaceous earth filter aid per liter of solution .
- He retrieved the motel key hidden in the carburetor air filter .
- Because of their candle-like form, such filters were called filter candles .
- The concentrated sodium hydroxide is filtered through a pressure filter .
- The sound of their motors filtering back in a subdued gentle rumble .
- The colorless platelets were filtered washed with cold methanol .
- Design standards for trickling filters recognize temperature as a factor .
- The radiation was filtered either by borosilicate glass or by quartz .
- She went on separating, bolting, evaporating, filtering and mixing .