is subject to造句
- It is subject to investigation .
- These arrangements are subject to periodic reviews ...
- He is subjected to new rigours .
- They were subject to violent yawing at low wind speeds .
- It should be subjected to adequate full scale site trial .
- It's difficult to find is subject to in a sentence. 用is subject to造句挺難的
- This is subject to your approval .
- For the next 40 years debtors were subject to state laws .
- Each of circular dishes is subjected to the action of a tangential force .
- The abdominal wound is subject to a considerable variety of complications .
- Agriculture is subject to an unusually large number of variables .
- The wheel-tyre interface is subject to a number of severe actions .
- Caged birds should not be subjected to sudden variations of temperature .
- The amounts of radio-activity disseminated are subject to careful control .
- A bill of exchange is a commodity that is subject to rises and falls in value .
- All delegations of authority are subject to recovery by the person who delegates it .