- In 1896, he moved to Journal American ", another Hearst paper.
- He is director of the journal American Journal of Psychiatry ( Spanish edition ).
- Ben Stein dislikes Clinton, writes for the Clinton-bashing journal American Spectator and is solidly behind Bush.
- The study will be published this month in the journal American Midland Naturalist, Stanford officials said.
- Journal American ( Bellevue ) on Bosnia:
- It's difficult to find journal american in a sentence. 用journal american造句挺難的
- The Journal American had red headlines everyday.
- Birthplace : New York Journal American.
- His " smooth British voice adds class, " wrote Elizabethe Brown of the " Bellevue Journal American ."
- He next covered the New York Yankees and New York Mets for the " New York Journal American ".
- Hearst reproduced Pulitzer's approach in the " San Francisco Examiner " and later in the " Journal American ".
- The New York Journal American pleaded : " Even $ 2.75 is a small price for preserving democracy ."
- Algeo and his wife, Adele, write the column " Among the New Words " in the journal American Speech.
- The exchanges between Brown and Witkowski and Campbell and Kaufman took place in the journal American Anthropologist between 1978 and 1983.
- She exhibited her artwork in New York galleries and was a court artist for the Journal American during the Alger Hiss Trial.
- Parachutists also wrote an angry letter to " New York Journal American " editor William Randolph Hearst, Jr ., which he ignored.