- 更多例句： 上一頁 下一頁
- The newly designed rice transplanter will soon be operational .
- Translating these doctrinal innovations into operational plans proved far more difficult .
- Our task was to marry his intuition to the operational knowledge that were gradually acquiring .
- Still, several hangars remained untouched, and it was possible that some of them held planes which were operational .
- All operational control will be vested in the british chiefs of staff acting under his majesty's government .
- (military) of or intended for or involved in military operations
- pertaining to a process or series of actions for achieving a result; "operational difficulties"; "they assumed their operational positions"
- being in effect or operation; "de facto apartheid is still operational even in the `new'' African nations"- Leslie Marmon Silko; "bus service is in operation during the emergency"; "the company had several operating divisions"
同義詞：in operation, operating
- fit or ready for use or service; "the toaster was still functional even after being dropped"; "the lawnmower is a bit rusty but still usable"; "an operational aircraft"; "the dishwasher is now in working order"
同義詞：functional, usable, useable, operable