- Miss crawford civilly wished him an early promotion .
- Personal contact is beneficial to the promotion of understanding .
- She is in line for promotion .
- When the chance of promotion arose, he was passed over .
- His promotion has provoked much discussion among us .
- It's difficult to find promotion in a sentence. 用promotion造句挺難的
- You can not expect promotion to be handed to you on a plate .
- The automobile promotion craze was then at its height .
- The doctors were busy in the promotion of a health campaign .
- This assignment brought me my first emergency promotion .
- We are doing a special promotion of our paperback list .
- It took much time and money for the promotion of the new company .
- Promotion goes by seniority .
- So should he agree to lord's request for fast promotion ?
- I will not recommend you for accelerated promotion at this point .
- It was thought that most promotions were based on favoritism .