- There is also Guy, the dorm's resident adviser.
- In addition, fraternities and sororities are required to have resident advisers.
- Elisa Donovan ), a party-all-the-time resident adviser.
- He works as a resident adviser, while also working towards a graduate degree.
- The university chooses resident advisers based on their grades and their leadership and communications skills.
- It's difficult to find resident adviser in a sentence. 用resident adviser造句挺難的
- The institute has 55 resident advisers in the field and sends 200 consultants abroad a year.
- In fact, the resident adviser in her dorm threw a knitting party during final exam week.
- That left it up to the Massachusetts Labor Relations Commission to determine whether the resident advisers were workers.
- There is one resident adviser per two suites, for a total of six advisers for those four buildings.
- After the attacks, dozens of students either called military recruiters or talked to resident advisers about joining the military.
- The commission ruled last month that the resident advisers were indeed employees and scheduled a unionization election for March 5.
- Upperclassmen resident advisers, as well as a few other upperclassmen, live in the traditionally freshman and sophomore halls.
- The university warns that if it gives resident advisers a raise it might have to increase housing fees for all students.
- A student resident adviser had asked three visitors to leave Boland Hall less than an hour before the fire broke out.
- Each fraternity had to give a bed to a resident adviser, meaning they had room to house 36 fewer pledges overall.