- All the members of the association resident in baltimore responded to the invitation of their president .
- Frankly, the resident is heavily burdened these days, and it behooves us all not to add to his concerns .
- On this bright morning of ripened spring, the residents had reason to prefer the shady side of the wall .
- Rural residents of all smoking categories experienced lower death rates than smoking counterparts in urban areas .
- At the same time their printing presses, newspapers, bookstores and libraries exposed the residents to mental activity .
- It's difficult to find resident in a sentence. 用resident造句挺難的
- Now allow our space traveler to proceed to another galaxy whose residents are intelligent and mathematically adept .
- Each module has a microcomputer with both turbocharged and naturally aspirated calibrations resident in its internal rom .
- The central bank will just make up the loss of some money into foreign hands by lending more money to domestic residents .
- On balance, immigrants taken as a whole are likely to bring a slight net benefit to other residents through public finances .
- Gillanbone was not a particularly superstitious community, but even the most cynical resident shivered that sunday, september 2nd .
- Registration of identity cards for hong kong residents
- Application information for resident certificate extension
- Analysis of residents ' saving , consumption and its utility
- Per square kilometer approximately has 200 residents
- The employer is a bona fide resident in the hksar