- 更多例句： 上一頁 下一頁
- The judge gave him a nine-month suspended sentence .
- Twenty thousand local banks suspended payment .
- The school suspended for lack of finances .
- She was suspended from school for stealing .
- The light was suspended from the ceiling .
- cause to be held in suspension in a fluid; "suspend the particles"
- stop a process or a habit by imposing a freeze on it; "Suspend the aid to the war-torn country"
- make inoperative or stop; "suspend payments on the loan"
- hang freely; "The secret police suspended their victims from the ceiling and beat them"
- bar temporarily; from school, office, etc.
- render temporarily ineffective; "the prison sentence was suspended"