- 更多例句： 上一頁 下一頁
- It is possible to design good heating ventilating and air conditioning systems at a reasonable cost .
- People in crowded or poorly ventilated places
- Ventilate and air conditioning of fishing vessel cabins
- Emergency vault ventilators and vault - ventilating ports
- Installation of air conditioning and ventilating systems
- expose to cool or cold air so as to cool or freshen; "air the old winter clothes"; "air out the smoke-filled rooms"
同義詞：vent, air out, air
- furnish with an opening to allow air to circulate or gas to escape; "The architect did not think about ventilating the storage space"
- give expression or utterance to; "She vented her anger"; "The graduates gave vent to cheers"
同義詞：vent, give vent
- circulate through and freshen; "The gust of air ventilated the room"
- expose to the circulation of fresh air so as to retard spoilage; "Wheat should be well ventilated"