- 1.(兩代以上的交誼) friendship spanning two or more generations
2.(上代就有交情的人或人家) old family friends
- 更多例句： 下一頁
- Are you by any chance a distant relative or an old family friend of mr. roosevelt ?
- We went to schooi together and she ' s the daughter of my mom ' s friend
- Wu weiye had a close relationship with the family of wang shimin who was the grandson of wang xijue
- All i knew was that each quarter , my father s solicitor , an old family friend , handed over seven hundred and fifty francs against my signature
- The doctor was a friend of the family , and at the same time one of the cleverest men of the day , and very fond of valentine , whose birth he had witnessed