- 1.[中醫] (對靜脈和動脈的統稱) a general name for arteries and veins
2.(條理或頭緒) thread of thought; sequence of ideas 短語和例子
3.[植物學] (葉哌; 哌理) vein (of a leaf, etc.); skeleton; venation; 脈絡層 choroid coat; 脈絡組織 chorioid tela
- 更多例句： 下一頁
- The choroid coat carries many blood vessels to supply the retina .
- The choroid plexus is composed of loose connective tissue of the pia mater .
- The ciliary body is an anterior dilation of the choroid at the level of the lens .
- His white arm was roped with prominent veins, his finely made hands too stained ever to come clean .
- Tracking lee sun - fung s artistic development