a big lump中文
- big: adj. 1.大，巨大；大規模的；已 ...
- lump: n. ＝ lumpfish.
- by the lump: 總共, 全數地, 總的說來; 總起來 ...
- The artist started with a big lump of clay
- In contrast , arsenal ' s goal was from a big lump down the middle
- Mrs reeve was reluctant , having just had trouble swallowing a big lump of octopus
- It started with my husband s surgery on november 21st . the day after his surgery , i got cellulitis - a big lump grew near my ear and left that side of my face swollen . the doctor diagnosed it as a tumor and decided to do a cat scan